Toyota Knuckle Rebuild Kit, With Wheel Bearings
Knuckle Service Kit with Wheel Bearings
When was the last time you serviced your knuckles? Our service kit contains all standard replacement parts including gaskets, felts, seals, washers and shims. Kit includes inner axle seals and outer felt covers. The outer felt covers are not found in other kits and are a Trail-Gear exclusive. If you're using your truck in the rocks you will want to replace these covers when you service the knuckles. Knuckle kit has all the parts you need to services both left and right knuckles.
- Contains all standard replacement parts including gaskets, felts, seals, washers, and shims
- Includes inner axle seals and outer felt covers
- Includes Trunnion bearings
- The outer felt covers are not found in other kits and are a Trail-Gear exclusive
- Knuckle kit has all the parts you need to service both left and right knuckles
NOTE: Will not work on IFS vehicles.
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle Housing
- Rock Assault™ Front Axle Housing
- All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.