top of page
Holley GM LS Swap Oil Pan Kit - 4WD / Truck / Off-Road
GM's popular LS engines find their way into a huge variety of vehicles. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit in the vehicles we would like. Holley's new LS 4WD Off-Road Engine Swap Oil Pan is designed to help. It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and drivetrain for the K10 chassis and other LS swapped 4WD applications, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) Style fitment for durability and proper sealing. In addition, the 302-4 and 302-4BK are compatible with all popular transmissions (SM465, NV4500, TH350, TH400, 700R4, 4L60-4L70, 4L80, 6L80 and 6L90). Holley also offers an optional off-road hinged door baffle (#302-33 for LS engines and #302-34 for LT engines) and rock shield (#302-35) that can be added at any time to further protect your investment. *See Installation Notes below for important information regarding necessary modifications to windage tray, capacity, etc. (see instructions for full details).
- Provides OE Style fitment - OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity, and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Vertical baffles with one-way trap doors surrounding the oil pump pick-up
- Complete kit includes oil pan, premium hinge-door sump baffle, pick-up tube, pick-up o-ring, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, and rock shield.
- Fits GM K10 and other LS Swapped 4-wheel drive applications
- Maximum crankshaft stroke - 4.00-inches
- Bolt-on rock shield provides additional protection to the already stout cast pan including a cover for the oil filter as well
|GM LS Engines
|Choose Your Part
|Oil Pan Kit
|Oil Pan Capacity
|Oil Pan Type
|Off-Road / 4WD
|Oil System Capacity (w/ filter)
|Oil Pan Kit
|Turbo Oil Drainback
|Limited 90 Day
|Windage Tray Included
Save this product for later
bottom of page